Products for the packaging industry
Customers around the world value our bag closing threads and filling yarns. Our threads for the packaging industry are characterized by high tensile strength and problem-free use on machines during production. We achieve the ultimated properties through collaboration with well-known producers of sewing and packaging systems.
We produce a unique variety of sewing threads in a wide range of constructions and making-up:
- Thread thicknesses (yarn count) such as Ne 12/3 (Nm 20/3), Ne 12/4 (Nm 20/4), Ne 12/5 (Nm 20/5), Ne 12/6 (Nm 20/6)
Staple fiber yarn and filament yarns made of a wide range of materials such as polyester, polypropylene, viscose or blends
Natural white, many standard colors (red, blue, black and yellow) as well as individual colors are available
- Dry, slightly oiled, oiled or waxed
- A wide variety of reel sizes: 200 g, 1 kg, 2.5 kg, 4.5 kg, 7.5 kg
- Food safety declaration from accredited laboratories
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 for all our bag sewing threads
We offer the appropriate filling threads (filler cords) for sealing sewn seams.
Your ideal thread – made for you
Are you developing a new product and would you like to make use of our experience? Many other industries benefit from the high quality standard of our products. We would be pleased to develop a thread according to your Needs.